I miss sitting outside and waiting for the directors to unlock the bandhall doors. I miss Fridays and getting donuts. I miss meeting in the BH after class and just casually talking and running into friends just for a quick chat. I miss skipping class in the morning and going to Sonic or Starbucks instead. I miss sitting in the uniform room and talking for endless hours or playing cards and just forgetting about everything and anything. I miss eating mashed potatoes and chicken fried steak. I miss coming to the lunch room and seeing the table full of friends and everyone arguing about who sits where (ok so maybe not the arguing part) but I miss just talking. I miss the bus rides and all the songs we used to sing. I miss the dancing. I miss being able to slack off during class because you've already taken all the classes you needed to graduate and now you were just sitting in a class because they didn't have triple early release or triple late arrival. I miss running in the parking lot away from Golf Cart Willy. I miss the countless practices in the blistering hot sun. I miss all of it. Those years went by too damn fast. I was looking through pictures when I went home this past weekend, and just thought back while I was laying in bed. The bus trip to Atlanta. No poopie on bus 1. haha! Our bus was the badass bus. :) I miss it all and I miss having my closest friends within arms reach. I miss all of you guys. And I wish we never had to grow up.
Think back to your senior year!!!
Your senior year in high school is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember.
1. Who was your best friend? Beemer, Kasey, Katie, Park, Darrick, Carbs, Steve and Peter.
2. What sports did you play? None, unless you count Ultimate Frisbee ;)
3. What kind of car did you drive? Didn't drive til the end of my senior year.
4. It's Friday night. Where are you? Either at a football game, orrrr out with friends
5. Were you a party animal? Not in highschool
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? There wasn't really an "In Crowd"
7. Ever skip school? Who didn't?!?
8. Ever smoke? Never
9. Were you a nerd? YESS! Not really
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Heck no!
11. Can you sing the fight song?? YES! Me and JR rock at that song! :) We had to remember it for English our freshman year.
12. Who was your favorite teacher? SENORA WOOD!!!
13. Favorite class? Spanish.. all 4 years!
14. What was your school's full name? Humble High School
15. School mascot? Wildcat
16. Did you go to prom? ooooh yeah :)
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? A few things
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Walking across the stage and then throwing my cap in the air. Then Project Grad.
19. Favorite memory of your senior year? All my friends and just everything. Especially Prom. <3
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? I don't think we had a senior wall.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Nope
22. Who did you date? Steven
23. Are you still together? Nope, that's been over and done with for a while now.
24. Where did you go most often for lunch? The Cafeteria, or Steven would always fix good sandwiches! Holla!
25. What did you do after graduation? Project Grad. :) Bittersweetness.
26. Biggest regret of high school? There weren't any.
~~ Fill it out and see what you remember from your senior year!